Clarifier is a highly effective dual-action pool water polisher. It collects small particles together into large masses, which can be removed by the filter, or settle out on the pool floor and may be vacuumed to waste.
1. Before applying this product, check the filter is operating efficiently to ensure the cloudiness is not an indication of a dirty filter.
2. Backwash the filter if necessary.
3. Use the dose rate table below to calculate quantity required.
4. Add directly to the pool near the inlets with the filtration system in operation.
5. Keep filtration operating continuously until clarity is restored.
6. Vacuum if necessary.
Clarifier Dosing Rates
Condition Of Water
Dosing · Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
Handling/Storage · Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors. · Wash hands after use. · Ensure lid is replaced and sealed after use – Store in a cool, dry place.
Safety Although this product is not classified as hazardous the following precautions should apply:- · Keep locked up and out of reach of children. · In case of contact with eyes irrigate thoroughly with water for at least 10 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation persists. · If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.